Eternal Rendezvous
The sanguine song of
A wandering nightingale
Hath lulled me into
A peaceful oblivion.
I lay dead to the
Deleterious ephemeron of time,
And awoke to a
Cornucopia of vivid hues;
Hues that tainted the
Complex portals of my mind,
Hues that caressed the
Ethereal enigma within me,
Woven meticulously into
The immutable fabric of yesteryears.
I lay naked;
The debile façade of ecstasy
Torn to shreds
By the mystical mirage of love.
‘Twas but an evanescent jaunt into
The temporal reality
Of Cupid’s domain.
I hath no choice
But to fain to the
Emotional decadence
Of my fervid factions.
The intrigant naissance
Of my vile debacle
Has now faded into
The vast void of nothingness;
And yet, I am but
A fainéant entity.
I live on in the
Necropolis of unyielding fervour
Awaiting the epitaph of love
On my tombstone.
A wandering nightingale
Hath lulled me into
A peaceful oblivion.
I lay dead to the
Deleterious ephemeron of time,
And awoke to a
Cornucopia of vivid hues;
Hues that tainted the
Complex portals of my mind,
Hues that caressed the
Ethereal enigma within me,
Woven meticulously into
The immutable fabric of yesteryears.
I lay naked;
The debile façade of ecstasy
Torn to shreds
By the mystical mirage of love.
‘Twas but an evanescent jaunt into
The temporal reality
Of Cupid’s domain.
I hath no choice
But to fain to the
Emotional decadence
Of my fervid factions.
The intrigant naissance
Of my vile debacle
Has now faded into
The vast void of nothingness;
And yet, I am but
A fainéant entity.
I live on in the
Necropolis of unyielding fervour
Awaiting the epitaph of love
On my tombstone.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home