Undo You, Under Me
In a far
Far away land
They lived;
With grit
And grime,
And one black
String
Of pearls.
Naïve
Beautiful,
Wholly
Truly
Fantastic.
Clinging
Hopelessly
To the
Darn grain,
He sifts
Through
All the smiles,
The tears,
The unborn
Words,
The unwrit
Life.
Mother,
Sweet mother
Of mine,
With saccharine
Breath,
And silvered
Eyes,
Tell me
The tale
Of longing
Lust,
Of stolen
Moments
By dust
In the curb side.
In dreams
And love
Complete,
Unconditioned
I found
Us;
Unconditional
Fantasy-
Unfettered,
Strung
From moon
To the sea.
Voiced
In
You
And me.
Far away land
They lived;
With grit
And grime,
And one black
String
Of pearls.
Naïve
Beautiful,
Wholly
Truly
Fantastic.
Clinging
Hopelessly
To the
Darn grain,
He sifts
Through
All the smiles,
The tears,
The unborn
Words,
The unwrit
Life.
Mother,
Sweet mother
Of mine,
With saccharine
Breath,
And silvered
Eyes,
Tell me
The tale
Of longing
Lust,
Of stolen
Moments
By dust
In the curb side.
In dreams
And love
Complete,
Unconditioned
I found
Us;
Unconditional
Fantasy-
Unfettered,
Strung
From moon
To the sea.
Voiced
In
You
And me.


77 Comments:
STxyCF The best blog you have!
HBBw6z actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
Good job!
Hello all!
Hello all!
Thanks to author.
Magnific!
Hello all!
Hello all!
Thanks to author.
sXm53G write more, thanks.
Thanks to author.
Hello all!
Thanks to author.
Good job!
Magnific!
Please write anything else!
Please write anything else!
Good job!
Wonderful blog.
Wonderful blog.
Magnific!
Wonderful blog.
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
Build a watch in 179 easy steps - by C. Forsberg.
A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
Please write anything else!
A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!
Save the whales, collect the whole set
Clap on! , Clap off! clap@#&$NO CARRIER
Good job!
The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector.
The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.
Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
C++ should have been called B
Energizer Bunny Arrested! Charged with battery.
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies
A lot of people mistake a short memory for a clear conscience.
Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.
Calvin, we will not have an anatomically correct snowman!
Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
Hello all!
The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
When there's a will, I want to be in it.
Energizer Bunny Arrested! Charged with battery.
The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
640K ought to be enough for anybody. - Bill Gates 81
Clap on! , Clap off! clap@#&$NO CARRIER
Build a watch in 179 easy steps - by C. Forsberg.
Clap on! , Clap off! clap@#&$NO CARRIER
C++ should have been called B
Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
A lot of people mistake a short memory for a clear conscience.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
All generalizations are false, including this one.
Hello all!
Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.
Save the whales, collect the whole set
Calvin, we will not have an anatomically correct snowman!
A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
Magnific!
A lot of people mistake a short memory for a clear conscience.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
Thanks to author.
All generalizations are false, including this one.
When there's a will, I want to be in it.
When there's a will, I want to be in it.
Magnific!
All generalizations are false, including this one.
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
Post a Comment
<< Home