Cult of the Messiah
It grows
And sheds,
No inkling
Of respite.
A land torn
By gore
And grime,
Brutal faith,
Crusades
In red and
Rhyme.
The world,
He says
Poor cousin
Of fate-
Mine or
Yours,
Or ours
In heady lies.
Laws to cry,
License to scream,
Life in the
Sniper's sight.
They, the
Messiahs of an
Anti Cult;
Borne with ash
And crucified dust.
Endorsed,
Fought they
To hold
Hell,
Unholy Trinity-
The Barter,
A Gun,
And the
Bloody Grail.
Whose love
Sweet life
Was lost-
No them,
No laws,
Nor collective calls.
Us,
We,
You and
Me.
In alien faith
We bleed.
And sheds,
No inkling
Of respite.
A land torn
By gore
And grime,
Brutal faith,
Crusades
In red and
Rhyme.
The world,
He says
Poor cousin
Of fate-
Mine or
Yours,
Or ours
In heady lies.
Laws to cry,
License to scream,
Life in the
Sniper's sight.
They, the
Messiahs of an
Anti Cult;
Borne with ash
And crucified dust.
Endorsed,
Fought they
To hold
Hell,
Unholy Trinity-
The Barter,
A Gun,
And the
Bloody Grail.
Whose love
Sweet life
Was lost-
No them,
No laws,
Nor collective calls.
Us,
We,
You and
Me.
In alien faith
We bleed.


67 Comments:
eLkAVq write more, thanks.
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
Good job!
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
Please write anything else!
Thanks to author.
Wonderful blog.
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
Please write anything else!
Good job!
Hello all!
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
Good job!
Wonderful blog.
Build a watch in 179 easy steps - by C. Forsberg.
Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I.
Energizer Bunny Arrested! Charged with battery.
Magnific!
A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
When there's a will, I want to be in it.
Please write anything else!
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies
The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!
What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
A lot of people mistake a short memory for a clear conscience.
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.
640K ought to be enough for anybody. - Bill Gates 81
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
640K ought to be enough for anybody. - Bill Gates 81
Please write anything else!
Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector.
Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!
Build a watch in 179 easy steps - by C. Forsberg.
When there's a will, I want to be in it.
What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
Calvin, we will not have an anatomically correct snowman!
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.
Please write anything else!
When there's a will, I want to be in it.
Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.
Clap on! , Clap off! clap@#&$NO CARRIER
Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector.
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
640K ought to be enough for anybody. - Bill Gates 81
Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector.
640K ought to be enough for anybody. - Bill Gates 81
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies
When there's a will, I want to be in it.
Energizer Bunny Arrested! Charged with battery.
What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
When there's a will, I want to be in it.
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Thanks to author.
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.
The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
Save the whales, collect the whole set
A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies
C++ should have been called B
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Post a Comment
<< Home