Sunday, July 10, 2005

vibrations

shiver, shiver,
blind lover,
shiver into me;
hold me
hold love
hold tomorrow
in your grasp.

pure pleasure,
pure agony,
pure you, and
pure me.

breathe, breathe —
molten nerves
unraveling,
smile intact.

slowly, slowly
i fall in and out
of love with you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Like the sunshine in the rain, love can make you whole world apart.
But I want it now,
just want to spend the life with you, try to show me how.
You’re my dream, my love and my life. You are the one who makes me smile
You can show me how
Suddenly love is the thing I can’t live without.
What have you done to me, is this was I meant to be
Can’t control this feeling in my heart
And I know you feeling in your heart
But I want it now. Love

Farzana these are the lines that I remembered reading this post of yours.

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home