Not Me
“Scream, run,
Talk…
Talk to me”
I hear that-
Loud and clear.
But I do not
See
A face.
Groping around
In the light;
Me.
Seer of madness,
Lift me
Through.
A pain,
The passion
Dreamed.
The mind
I lived,
The fear
I saw,
The hope
I slept in-
Is not you,
But me.
Sheer
Love,
Denial,
And a mirror.
What is left,
But the voice.
You were
Never you,
Nor ever there.
I still love,
Not them,
But you.
For ever,
And another
Life,
Me and you,
I see.
Talk…
Talk to me”
I hear that-
Loud and clear.
But I do not
See
A face.
Groping around
In the light;
Me.
Seer of madness,
Lift me
Through.
A pain,
The passion
Dreamed.
The mind
I lived,
The fear
I saw,
The hope
I slept in-
Is not you,
But me.
Sheer
Love,
Denial,
And a mirror.
What is left,
But the voice.
You were
Never you,
Nor ever there.
I still love,
Not them,
But you.
For ever,
And another
Life,
Me and you,
I see.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home