Our World Another Here
I exist
To live,
To breathe
Every word
Of forced sanity.
Nor words,
None
Sounds,
No broad
Flashes
Of delight.
Dead.
From ash
To dust
To appalling
Heights.
We will
Will live;
Will bear,
Be borne
By the
First prophet
Of our faith.
When-
When life
Moves still,
And meaning
Kills itself;
When burnt
Paper
Cannot
Douse
Free thought;
When passionate
Reason
Walks on water;
When the last
Dying firefly
Asks for time,
When
You and I.
As long
As you exist,
And we,
Jupiter lies
But here
In the back
Threadbare tree;
Stars
And sea,
Cosmic
Inadequacies
And the lone
Forced me.
In souls
I found
A kindred
Me,
Mirrored
Extreme,
Far more
Equal
Than me.
You
But when.
For when.
Into
The wild
Wild past
Today.
And.
All of
That other
Dream.
To live,
To breathe
Every word
Of forced sanity.
Nor words,
None
Sounds,
No broad
Flashes
Of delight.
Dead.
From ash
To dust
To appalling
Heights.
We will
Will live;
Will bear,
Be borne
By the
First prophet
Of our faith.
When-
When life
Moves still,
And meaning
Kills itself;
When burnt
Paper
Cannot
Douse
Free thought;
When passionate
Reason
Walks on water;
When the last
Dying firefly
Asks for time,
When
You and I.
As long
As you exist,
And we,
Jupiter lies
But here
In the back
Threadbare tree;
Stars
And sea,
Cosmic
Inadequacies
And the lone
Forced me.
In souls
I found
A kindred
Me,
Mirrored
Extreme,
Far more
Equal
Than me.
You
But when.
For when.
Into
The wild
Wild past
Today.
And.
All of
That other
Dream.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home