Silence, for her it Sings
Tonight
The bell tolls,
But louder
Than ever before.
An empty
Wasteland this is
For miles around.
Not a cathedral
In sight,
No fervent tenors,
No raven in flight.
The echo
That sounds,
But sounds.
Refusing to fade,
With all the
Fullness of
A dying hymn.
A plea she
Shrieks-
Impassioned,
Frantic,
With the last
Living breath
Of the knell
She heard,
That no one saw.
She saw
All but her.
Trees that bloom
Through autumn winds;
Stars that shrivel,
But never die;
Love that flies,
And never falls.
“Great depths of
Truth and
Worship,
Does live.
So do pain,
And passion dear.
As for dreams
And love complete,
It dances
And sings,
As willing we breathe.
No wry smile,
Nor cynic bent of mind;
No fear,
Nor butterfly
In gleeful flight.
All I see,
But me I feel
Love.”
She talks,
Still
Forever more.
In a dark
Desolate hallway,
With ashen gypsies
By her side.
The grave-ridden
But rise up
In communion.
She lay
On a grail so thin,
With pasty hands,
And wrinkled feet.
A lifetime ago
She said.
A life
Of wanton bliss,
A profane
Emptiness,
A dream
Of what
Could have been.
Her trance,
A mirage
She lusted for.
No one but her
Ever heard,
Nor saw her dream.
The bell still tolls,
And through
Silence
It shall for ever more.
The bell tolls,
But louder
Than ever before.
An empty
Wasteland this is
For miles around.
Not a cathedral
In sight,
No fervent tenors,
No raven in flight.
The echo
That sounds,
But sounds.
Refusing to fade,
With all the
Fullness of
A dying hymn.
A plea she
Shrieks-
Impassioned,
Frantic,
With the last
Living breath
Of the knell
She heard,
That no one saw.
She saw
All but her.
Trees that bloom
Through autumn winds;
Stars that shrivel,
But never die;
Love that flies,
And never falls.
“Great depths of
Truth and
Worship,
Does live.
So do pain,
And passion dear.
As for dreams
And love complete,
It dances
And sings,
As willing we breathe.
No wry smile,
Nor cynic bent of mind;
No fear,
Nor butterfly
In gleeful flight.
All I see,
But me I feel
Love.”
She talks,
Still
Forever more.
In a dark
Desolate hallway,
With ashen gypsies
By her side.
The grave-ridden
But rise up
In communion.
She lay
On a grail so thin,
With pasty hands,
And wrinkled feet.
A lifetime ago
She said.
A life
Of wanton bliss,
A profane
Emptiness,
A dream
Of what
Could have been.
Her trance,
A mirage
She lusted for.
No one but her
Ever heard,
Nor saw her dream.
The bell still tolls,
And through
Silence
It shall for ever more.


75 Comments:
h6UfNZ The best blog you have!
CCxp09 Thanks to author.
Good job!
Thanks to author.
Magnific!
Hello all!
Please write anything else!
Magnific!
Thanks to author.
tV0xAB write more, thanks.
Hello all!
Wonderful blog.
Hello all!
Please write anything else!
Magnific!
Thanks to author.
Magnific!
Good job!
Good job!
Please write anything else!
Thanks to author.
Hello all!
The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.
Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!
Build a watch in 179 easy steps - by C. Forsberg.
Good job!
Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!
A lot of people mistake a short memory for a clear conscience.
Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector.
All generalizations are false, including this one.
The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
Magnific!
Clap on! , Clap off! clap@#&$NO CARRIER
When there's a will, I want to be in it.
Wonderful blog.
What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies
When there's a will, I want to be in it.
A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies
Nice Article.
If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.
All generalizations are false, including this one.
A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
Save the whales, collect the whole set
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Hello all!
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
Good job!
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Build a watch in 179 easy steps - by C. Forsberg.
C++ should have been called B
Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!
A lot of people mistake a short memory for a clear conscience.
Beam me aboard, Scotty..... Sure. Will a 2x10 do?
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector.
Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I.
Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I.
Save the whales, collect the whole set
Post a Comment
<< Home