..and all my Knights
He came.
I could scarcely
See his face.
He spoke,
A million words
Songs,
Drunken songs,
Of love,
Lust,
And lewd women
Honeyed
And high.
Outside
The night is starry
And the
Song birds sing
Outside.
There was
Silence.
His song
Had stopped.
Here I am,
No pride
Nor desolate
Hope at life,
Alone,
Never alone.
Tonight
Will be different,
Tonight
There will be
No light.
In closed eyes,
I saw my fantasy,
My dreams
Come to life.
Inside,
Inside of me.
His hand
On my body,
Stale breath
On my face;
Moans of
Forced rectitude,
His of fantastic rapture.
Closed eyes,
"Give me strength,"
I screamed;
Closed eyes,
"Awaken me."
Another night,
More blood,
Screams from
The bed below,
Searing shot
Pain-
All
Everyday work.
Prince charmed
Is here,
Armoured knight
Stands in line.
Me,
In silent grimace.
I look up—
All bald eyes,
And a beady head.
I could scarcely
See his face.
He spoke,
A million words
Songs,
Drunken songs,
Of love,
Lust,
And lewd women
Honeyed
And high.
Outside
The night is starry
And the
Song birds sing
Outside.
There was
Silence.
His song
Had stopped.
Here I am,
No pride
Nor desolate
Hope at life,
Alone,
Never alone.
Tonight
Will be different,
Tonight
There will be
No light.
In closed eyes,
I saw my fantasy,
My dreams
Come to life.
Inside,
Inside of me.
His hand
On my body,
Stale breath
On my face;
Moans of
Forced rectitude,
His of fantastic rapture.
Closed eyes,
"Give me strength,"
I screamed;
Closed eyes,
"Awaken me."
Another night,
More blood,
Screams from
The bed below,
Searing shot
Pain-
All
Everyday work.
Prince charmed
Is here,
Armoured knight
Stands in line.
Me,
In silent grimace.
I look up—
All bald eyes,
And a beady head.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home