Will Be
It flew
Above,
Washing
Across waters,
Flying through
Another sea.
In depth,
And dusky shadows,
I felt
I saw
My first decree.
You dipped,
And soared,
To a sky
By no limits,
Space,
With no voids.
Never mine,
In static circles;
Never yours
In blind delight.
You,
That I made
Mine,
In fleeting tones
Of black,
And bliss.
Was it
I saw
Or dreamed,
Was it a
You and me,
Or was it
Just me.
Seer
Of magic
Passions,
I felt.
You,
I never did.
Touch,
Hold….
Through that street
We walk.
Hands around
The dream.
Someday
You will be
Real,
And
We
Will be.
Above,
Washing
Across waters,
Flying through
Another sea.
In depth,
And dusky shadows,
I felt
I saw
My first decree.
You dipped,
And soared,
To a sky
By no limits,
Space,
With no voids.
Never mine,
In static circles;
Never yours
In blind delight.
You,
That I made
Mine,
In fleeting tones
Of black,
And bliss.
Was it
I saw
Or dreamed,
Was it a
You and me,
Or was it
Just me.
Seer
Of magic
Passions,
I felt.
You,
I never did.
Touch,
Hold….
Through that street
We walk.
Hands around
The dream.
Someday
You will be
Real,
And
We
Will be.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home